Do low AMH levels mean you won’t be able to conceive naturally? Does it mean you’ll go into early menopause? Find out in today’s FAMM Research Series episode!
Today’s episode is sponsored by FAMM! Registration is officially open for the next round of the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program! Classes begin on October 4th. Follow this link to apply now!
Have you grabbed your copy of the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook? It is the first fully customizable paper charting workbook of its kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by The Fifth Vital Sign. Grab your copy here.
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Mary’s menstrual cycle and birth control history
- What lead Mary to the Fertility Awareness Method
- Mary’s endometriosis history and journey
- How did Mary end up in the field of women’s menstrual health
- Why did Mary feel unsupported?
- The different approaches Mary took once she was diagnosed with endometriosis
- Importance of nutrition and your menstrual cycle
- Mary’s input on vaginal steaming
- The difference in Mary’s period pain from when she had endometriosis and after endometriosis
- Mary’s input on her own personal medical intervention
Connect with Lisa:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 464 | Does Low AMH or High FSH Mean You Can’t Conceive Naturally? | FAMM Research Series | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FP 463 | Does The Pill Lower AMH Levels? | The Pill & Your Fertility | Pill Reality Series | Lisa & Amanda
- FFP 436 | Diagnosing & Treating Endometriosis | Jenneh Rishe
- FFP 422 | Managing Endometriosis Naturally | Period Pain Replay Series | Jessica Drummond
- FFP 424 | Arvigo® Therapy For Period Pain & Fertility | Period Pain Replay Series | Dr. Rosita Arvigo & Donna Zubrod
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!