Jenneh lives a full and fulfilled life, despite managing multiple chronic illnesses and surviving open-heart surgery. Her personal experience navigating the healthcare system as a Registered Nurse who was eventually diagnosed with Endometriosis along with several other debilitating conditions makes her uniquely qualified to support anyone navigating their imperfect journey. As the founder of The Endometriosis Coalition and author of Part of You, Not all of You, Jenneh focuses on educating and encouraging people suffering from chronic illness, advocating for their needs, and helping us all pivot to a better direction in our lives.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE 10 week group coaching program! We start on October 4th! Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- What brought Jenneh to write her book
- Jennah’s menstrual cycle and birth control history
- What were Jenneh’s symptoms before diagnosed with endometriosis
- The steps Jenneh took to diagnose herself
- Types of birth control Jenneh took
- Jenneh’s experience with the IUD insertion
- Jenneh’s thoughts on if birth control suppressed the endometriosis symptoms and diagnosis
Connect with Jenneh:
- Part of You, Not all of You
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 422 | Managing Endometriosis Naturally | Period Pain Replay Series | Jessica Drummond
- FFP 420 | Endometriosis | Managing Severe Period Pain | Stasha Washburn
- [FAMM Practitioner Series] FFP 392 | Endometriosis, Period Pain, & Self-Advocacy | Brittany Cornish
- FFP 322 | Managing Endometriosis Naturally | Banishing Painful Periods | Jessica Drummond
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!