Dr. Jessica Drummond is the CEO of The Integrative Women’s Health Institute and author of Outsmart Endometriosis. She holds licenses in physical therapy and clinical nutrition and is a board certified health coach. She has 20 years of experience working with women with chronic pelvic pain, facilitates educational programs for women’s health professionals in more than 60 countries globally, and leads virtual wellness programs for people with endometriosis. Dr. Drummond lives and works with her husband and daughters between Houston, Texas, and Fairfield, Connecticut.
In today’s episode we delve into endometriosis. What it is, what causes it, and how you can treat it naturally. Discover why period pain, though common, is not considered “normal” — and what you can do to reduce and/or eliminate your pain!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE Postpartum Edition! We start on August 12th! Will you be joining us?Click here to register now!
- What lead Jessica to study and delve into Women’s Health and period pain
- What is endometriosis and the difference between paradigms
- Period Pain is not always endometriosis
- Challenges with surgery in response to endometriosis
- Surgery is not always a requirement for endometriosis
- Other options for those who are experiencing fertility issues or period pain who don’t want to go straight to surgery
- Risks of birth control and using it as the cure for period pain
- What causes endometriosis
Connect with Jessica Drummond:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 318 | Overcoming Period Pain + Natural Birth Control | Lisa & Lauren
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 304 | Overcoming Period Pain and an Infertility Diagnosis | Lisa & Angie
- FFP 283 | Overcoming Period Pain | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 220 | Managing Intense Period Pain | Maria & Lisa
- [On Air Client Session] FFP 151 | Overcoming Period Pain | The Link Between Digestion & The Menstrual Cycle | Lisa & Stacey
- FFP 145 | Overcoming Endometriosis Naturally | Endoempowered | Melissa Turner
- FFP 142 | Endometriosis, PCOS, Acne & Infertility | Getting to the Root Cause | Dr. Pamela Frank
- FFP 136 | Endometriosis, PCOS & Fibroids | Surgical Techniques That Preserve Fertility | NaPro Technology | Dr. Kyle Beiter
- FFP 017 | Natural Treatment for Unexplained Infertility | Treating Endometriosis and Fibroids | Dr Shawna Darou, ND
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by the upcoming Postpartum Edition of Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here to apply now!