Dr. Beiter is a Board Certified Medical Doctor, with a specialization in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology who specializes in fertility. Dr. Beiter is a trained NaPro Technology Surgeon. For those of you who aren’t familiar with NaPro technology is a specialized form of gynecologic surgery whose primary aim is to reconstruct the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries in such a way that minimized adhesions and protects your tissues.
In today’s episode we talk about the surgical side of NaPro technology, what it can mean for your health and fertility, and how the NaPro surgical approach can support women with fibroids, endometriosis, PCOS, pelvic pain, and infertility.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- How the NaPro Technology surgical approach differs from the general approach that is taken by classically trained Obstetrician-Gynecologists
- What are the main reasons why women are referred for surgery in the first place?
- At what point would surgery be appropriate to remove fibroids?
- What are the surgical techniques that minimize bleeding, scarring, and adhesions when removing fibroids surgically?
- What exactly is an adhesion, and how do NaPro technology surgical procedures minimize adhesions of your reproductive tissues?
- What is endometriosis, and how is endometriosis diagnosed?
- Why you can’t diagnose endometriosis with an ultrasound alone
- How does endometriosis contribute to or cause infertility?
- What does endometriosis actually look like in the body?
- Does endometriosis just grow back after surgery?
- What is adenomyosis and how is it related to endometriosis and infertility?
- Can surgery (i.e. ovarian wedge resection surgery) improve PCOS symptoms?
- How do ovulatory disorders contribute to or cause infertility?
- How ultrasounds can be used to help to identify ovulatory disorders
- What is LUF — Lutenized Unruptured Follicle — and how does it contribute to and cause fertility challenges?
Connect with Dr. Beiter
You can connect with Dr. Beiter on his Website
Related Podcast Episodes:
Abdominal Therapy Modalities
Join the community! Find us in the Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor | Cora Tampons
This episode is sponsored by Cora! Made from 100% organic cotton, Cora tampons were designed not only to help you manage your periods but also to preserve your health. For every month of tampons you buy, Cora gives a month of pads along with menstrual health education to a girl in need in India. Click here to receive your first month’s supply free of charge.
*Please note that Cora only ships within the United States.
Fertility Friday | Fertility Management Masterclass
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Management Masterclass! Gain clarity and confidence using the Fertility Awareness Method and improve your menstrual cycle health at the same time! Click here for more information!