In today’s episode Brittany shares her personal experience with endometriosis, and how FAMM has impacted her women’s health nutrition practice!
Brittany is a Reproductive Health Practitioner with certifications in Nutrition, Fertility Awareness Instruction (FEMM) and Cycle Coaching.
She helps women who feel like something is “off” with their cycles uncover and restore their reproductive health. Her clients often experience symptoms such as period pain, acne, irregular periods and abnormal cervical mucus patterns. Whether the goal is to strengthen overall health or to confidently conceive, her full-body approach leaves her clients feeling better, heard and empowered to make the necessary changes.
There are no off-limit topics with Brittany. She teaches cycle charting to remove the fear and the unknown around our cycles. She answers the questions her clients have never found suitable responses for like, “is my cervical discharge normal” and “am I healthy enough to conceive”?
Having battled through chronic period pain for years, Brittany is also an endometriosis advocate who has seen and felt first-hand the indifference to the condition. Through her consultations and chart reviews, Brittany helps her clients champion their well-being with data-backed clarity.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program, Class of 2022!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Brittany’s menstrual cycle and contraceptive history
- What prompted Brittany to jump in the the FAMM class to incorporate in her practice
- Brittany’s period pain before she got on the pill
- How Brittany used her period to get to the bottom of her health issues
- Challenges Brittany faced to find the support she needed
- How the FAMM program helped Brittany look at her cycle and symptoms differently
Connect with Brittany:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 331 | Overcoming Period Pain | Transitioning From Birth Control To Fertility Awareness | Lisa & Laura
- FFP 322 | Managing Endometriosis Naturally | Banishing Painful Periods | Jessica Drummond
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 304 | Overcoming Period Pain and an Infertility Diagnosis | Lisa & Angie
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 220 | Managing Intense Period Pain | Maria & Lisa
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 186 | Managing Painful Periods | Charting Cervical Mucus | Lisa & Liz
- FFP 180 | Managing Painful Periods | Dysmenorrhea | Endometriosis | Dr. Lara Briden, ND
- FFP 145 | Overcoming Endometriosis Naturally | Endoempowered | Melissa Turner
- FFP 142 | Endometriosis, PCOS, Acne & Infertility | Getting to the Root Cause | Dr. Pamela Frank
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!