Why is male fertility declining at such an alarming rate? Find out in today’s episode with Joe Whittaker.
Joe Whittaker is a nutritionist, personal trainer, and researcher. His scientific work is focused on the effect of diet on men’s fertility and testosterone levels. His work has been published in top academic journals and widely featured in the media. He holds an MSc Nutritional Therapy, from the University of Worcester, and is currently working towards his PhD. He also runs a private clinic, helping clients optimize their health and well-being using diet and lifestyle strategies.
Today’s episode is sponsored by FAMM! Registration is officially open for the next round of the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program! Classes begin on October 4th. Follow this link to apply now!
Have you grabbed your copy of the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook? It is the first fully customizable paper charting workbook of its kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by The Fifth Vital Sign. Grab your copy here.
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- What the research has said about male fertility decline
- Why is male fertility declining
- Findings from the research
- What happens if we continue on the downward trend
- What effect male fertility
- What is considered obese
- What causes obesity
Connect with Joe:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 414 | Fertility Awareness, Conception Strategies & Improving Sperm Quality | Kahli & Lisa
- FFP 320 | Male Factor Infertility | The Significance of Morphology | Prof. Thinus Kruger
- FFP 305 | Varicocele Diagnosis & Treatment | Male Factor Infertility | Dr. Mary Samplaski
- FFP 134 | Optimizing Sperm Health | Motility, Morphology & Sperm Count | Why He Needs To Get Tested ASAP | Marc Sklar
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!