Isa is a leading authority in the field of integrative pelvic health and has successfully treated thousands of women suffering from incontinence, prolapse, and sexual dysfunction. She’s the creator of pelvicpainrelief.com. Her goal is to empower women to achieve lifelong pelvic health and wellness. In her new book, Female Pelvic Alchemy, Isa shares her secrets about the right way to Kegel, how to perform your own self-exams and massages, how to strengthen your core, and how to reconnect to your orgasms.
In today’s episode, we talk about how to keep your pelvic floor muscles healthy!
My Fertility Awareness Programs are designed to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- Why 1 out of every 3 women has an issue with her pelvic floor, but will likely not be diagnosed
- What are the 5 functions of the pelvic floor muscles?
- What kegals exercises are, and why you probably shouldn’t be doing them
- What is the right way to do kegal exercises?
- Should you consider pelvic floor physiotherapy after birth?
- The role of vaginal massage in healing your pelvic floor muscles
- Pelvic floor physiotherapy for painful sex
- How can pelvic floor physiotherapy help you to have better sex, and stronger orgasms?
- What is prolapse, and why does it happen?
Connect with Isa:
- Female Pelvic Freedom Checklist
- Female Pelvic Alchemy by Isa Herrera
- Ending Pain in Pregnancy book by Isa Herrera
- Ending Female Pain book by Isa Herrera
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- Fertility Friday Programs
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 159 | Vulvodynia | Pain with Sex (Intercourse) | The Truth About Hormonal Birth Control | Lisa & Madeline
- FFP 101 | Pelvic Pain and Inflammation | Functional Nutrition | Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy | Jessica Drummond
- FFP 143 | Choosing the Right Practitioner | How To Find A Functional Practitioner Who Will Really Help You | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 027 | The Impact of Sexual Abuse on Fertility and Infertility | Part 2 | Dr. Erica Berman
- FFP 026 | Myths and Facts About Sexual Assault | The Impact of Sexual Abuse on Fertility and Infertility Part 1 | Erin Martin
- Fertility Awareness Episodes | Fertility Friday
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!