Rachel is a reproductive health practitioner out of Guildford UK, who specializes in fertility massage therapy. Rachel teaches Natural Family Planning, and she is a holistic health coach, and she incorporates reiki, and reflexology into her practice, among other modalities. Rachel works with women suffering from PMS, painful, heavy or irregular periods, and fertility issues and much more!
And in today’s show we talk all about fertility massage therapy and how learning natural family planning has informed her practice!
Topics discussed in today’s episode
The connection between period health and fertility
- How the position of the uterus impacts menstrual health & fertility
- The natural movement of the uterus throughout menstruation
- What causes uterine adhesions and how can these adhesions impair free uterine movement?
- Using Fertility Awareness/Natural Family Planning as a diagnostic tool
- How can food sensitivities impact a woman’s menstrual cycle?
- Using Fertility Awareness Charting to understand and address fertility issues
- Luteal phase defect/short luteal phase
- Impact of stress on the menstrual cycle
Connect with Rachel
- The Healthy Womb | Rachel Eyre
- FFP 030 | Alignment and Movement for Fertility | Merciér Therapy | Marie Wittman
- FFP 018 | Arvigo Abdominal Therapy | Vaginal Steaming | Traditional Maya healing for Fertility and Menstrual Cycle Irregularities| Dr Rosita Arvigo
- FFP 050 | Journeys in Healing | Arvigo® Therapy for Fertility and Pregnancy | Donna Zubrod & Diane MacDonald
- Hypnobirthing: The breakthrough natural approach to safer, easier, more comfortable birthing (book) | Marie Mongan
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)