Amy is a certified health coach who specializes in working with women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). She is the author of Healing PCOS, and she works with women who are frustrated and have lost all hope when the only solution their doctors offer is to lose weight, take a pill, and live with their symptoms. Amy founded PCOS Diva to offer women tools to help gain control of their PCOS and regain their fertility, femininity, health, and happiness, and she has developed a proven protocol of supplements, diet, and lifestyle programs to support women to heal their PCOS. In case you haven’t heard Amy’s first appearance on the podcast, click here to have a listen.
In today’s episode, we talk about overcoming PCOS naturally, and the importance of advocating for the support you need..
My Fertility Awareness Programs are designed to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- What is PCOS, and what are the most common symptoms?
- What is a PCOS diva?
- The importance of advocating for yourself to get the care and support you need
- The importance of believing that you can be healthy and recover from PCOS
- The connection between PCOS, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and endometrial cancer
- Why PCOS is not simply a condition of the “ovaries”
- 21 days to managing your PCOS symptoms
- Movement for PCOS
- Dealing with a PCOS diagnosis
- The role of supplementation in healing PCOS
Connect with Amy:
- Healing PCOS book by Amy Medling
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- Fertility Friday Programs
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Related podcasts & blog posts:
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!