In this episode, as in the other episodes in my Fertility Awareness Reality Series, I pull back the curtain and show you inside a real client session. You get to see exactly what it’s like to work with me one-on-one!
Registration is now open for the next round of Group Programs starting in August/September 2017! Make sure to head over to the group program page and apply today to reserve your spot.
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- How Erica discovered the Fertility Awareness Method
- How to tell the difference between ovulatory bleeding, spotting, and menstruation
- How to chart different types of bleeding during your cycle
- What Erica did to bring back her period after 6 months of amenorrhea
- Recording your basal body temperature when your sleep routine is inconsistent
- How to time sex for conception
- The relationship between diet and the menstrual cycle
- Creating a breakfast routine that helps to stabilize blood sugar
Connect with Lisa.
You can connect with Lisa on the Fertility Friday Website, and on Facebook and Twitter.
- FFP 122 | Liver Function, Fertility, & Menstrual Health | Xenoestrogens | Liver Detoxification | Fatty Liver Disease | Lisa Leger, HRHPE
- Fertility Awareness Reality Series Episodes | Fertility Friday
- FFP 142 | Endometriosis, PCOS, Acne & Infertility | Getting to the Root Cause | Dr. Pamela Frank
- FFP 136 | Endometriosis, PCOS & Fibroids | Surgical Techniques That Preserve Fertility | NaPro Technology | Dr. Kyle Beiter
- FFP 111 | 8 Steps to Reverse Your PCOS | Inflammation, Gut Health, Thyroid Disorders & PCOS | Infertility | Autoimmunity | Dr. Fiona McCulloch, ND
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 105 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Fertility Awareness Method | PCOS | Balancing Blood Sugar | Nutrition for Fertility | Teri & Lisa
- FFP 103 | Real Food for PCOS | PCOS, Insulin Resistance & Diabetes | Managing PCOS Naturally with Diet | Balancing Blood Sugar | Lily Nichols
- FFP 060 | Treating PCOS Without Fertility Drugs | Conceiving Naturally With PCOS | Dr. Katherine Sherif
- Cora Tampons | Organic Tampons That Work
- 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program | Program Details
Join the community! Find us in the Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor | Cora Tampons
This episode is sponsored by Cora! Made from 100% organic cotton, Cora tampons were designed not only to help you manage your periods but also to preserve your health. For every month of tampons you buy, Cora gives a month of pads along with menstrual health education to a girl in need in India. Click here to receive your first month’s supply free of charge.
*Please note that Cora only ships within the United States.
Fertility Friday | 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program!
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program! Master Fertility Awareness in a supportive environment surrounded by an amazing group of like-minded women! Click here to reserve your spot in the group!
Hi Lisa, I’ve been listening to your podcast. 35 years old, 17 years on hormonal birth control, my first cycle off the pill. Trying for a baby.
I’m also having trouble sleeping – what was the guest speaker on the #147 taking to help her sleep? I’ve bought some melotonin (which you can’t buy in Australia) online and am waiting for it to arrive, which I’m hoping will help my sleep, but the speaker in #147 was taking something else. Could you possibly let me know what she was taking, and any other suggestions you have to help sleep.
Endol-3 Carbonal is what I heard.