In this solo episode, I dive into the basics and talk about what fertility awareness actually is. I go into the basics of using fertility awareness for birth control or to optimize conception, and how fertility awareness can be used as a diagnostic tool to identify underlying health issues. I wanted to do an updated version of my very first podcast episode (What is Fertility Awareness?) that I initially recorded over 3 years ago!
For more information on learning Fertility Awareness make sure to take a look at my programs. My Fertility Awareness Programs are designed to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- What is fertility awareness?
- What is body literacy?
- What are the three main fertile signs?
- What happens to your cervical mucus during ovulation?
- How helpful is your body temperature to determine your ovulation?
- How does your cervical position change throughout your cycle?
- Why is it helpful to pay attention to your menstrual cycle?
- What are the biggest myths about fertility and the menstrual cycle?
- Utilizing your menstrual cycle as the 5th vital sign of your health and fertility
- Can using Fertility Awareness preserve your fertility?
- The impact of hormonal birth control on the menstrual cycle
Connect with Lisa:
- 23 Fertility Awareness websites you should know about
- FFP 001 | What is Fertility Awareness? | Intro Part 1
- FFP 001 | Myths and Facts about Fertility Awareness | Intro Part 2
- FFP 002 | Fertility Awareness Method Cycle Charting | Rose Yewchuk
- FFP 075 | Cervical Mucus Charting | Fertility Awareness Method | NaPro Technology | Megan Faller
- FFP 085 | Myths and Facts About Fertility, The Pill & Ovulation | Fertility Awareness Method | Pregnancy | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 130 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Transitioning from Hormonal Birth Control To Fertility Awareness | Coming Off The Pill | Lisa & Amy
- FFP 140 | Transitioning From Hormonal Birth Control After Long-Term Pill Use | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 152 | Managing Post-Pill Acne | Using Fertility Awareness for Birth Control | Lisa & Amy
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Program! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!