In today’s episode, Sarah shares her experience learning to chart her cycles between relationships!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE 10 week group coaching program! We start on February 22nd! Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Pros and Cons of learning FAM while single
- Sarah’s menstrual cycle history and how she managed her fertility
- What led Sarah to jump in to the fertility awareness method
- Importance of knowing that not one method is made to work for every woman
Connect with Lisa:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 398 | Using Fertility Awareness For Birth Control | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 344 | Your Partner’s Perspective on Fertility Awareness Charting | Celebrating 6 Years of Fertility Friday! | Lisa & John
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 309 | Using Fertility Awareness for Birth Control | Lisa & Freya
- [On-Air-Client Session] FFP 293 | Using Fertility Awareness For Birth Control | Kallie & Lisa
- FFP 231 | How To Get Your Partner On Board With Charting | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 037 | Managing Your Fertility Naturally with Fertility Awareness | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!