Today I’m answering your top questions about postpartum charting! Tune in to discover the best strategies for charting your cycles after you’ve had a baby!
Today’s episode is sponsored by Tempdrop. Tempdrop makes fertility awareness accessible to all women – even if you don’t have regular cycles or sleeping patterns. Save 10% when you use code FertilityFriday at check out!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program, class of 2023! Early-bird registration is officially open for next year’s class of 2023. Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- What to expect postpartum
- What is normal and what is not normal during postpartum
- What is the timeframe that is considered postpartum
- How long should women expect for the period to return
- How long will it take cycles to normalize
- What effects women’s cycles from returning
- How breastfeeding effects, the timing of your menstrual cycle to return
Connect with Lisa:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 400 | Charting To Avoid Pregnancy & To Improve Overall Health | Rachel & Lisa
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 342 | Postpartum Cycle Charting | When Will My Period Come Back? | Lisa & Liana
- FFP 340 | 4 Steps To Learning Fertility Awareness | Post-Pill Charting | Postpartum Charting | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- BONUS | All About Postpartum Charting | Lisa | Fertility Friday
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!