Does caffeine consumption affect the menstrual cycle? Join me in today’s brand new FAMM Research Episode to learn more about the impact of caffeine on sleep, hormones, fertility, and the menstrual cycle!
Today’s episode is sponsored by FAMM! Registration is officially open for the next round of the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program! Classes begin on October 4th. Follow this link to apply now!
Have you grabbed your copy of the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook? It is the first fully customizable paper charting workbook of its kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by The Fifth Vital Sign. Grab your copy here.
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- How caffeine impacts sleep
- What the study measured and controlled
- How the study administered caffeine
- When the caffeine was administered
- What were the results of the study
- Why Lisa found this study interesting
- The impact caffeine has on the body
- Why does the world consume caffeine
- Why caffeine is controversial
- Can caffeine effect the cycle and hormones
Connect with Lisa:
- Caffeine intake (200 mg) in the morning affects human sleep and EEG power spectra at night
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 148 | The Impact Of Sugar On The Menstrual Cycle | Body Literacy | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Lisa & Anna
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 107 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Fertility Awareness Method | Low Hormone Cycle | Impact of a Long-Term Vegetarian Diet on the Menstrual Cycle | Carolina & Lisa
- FFP 092 | Natural Fertility Info | Nutrition For Fertility | Smart Supplementation | Get Pregnant Naturally | Hethir Rodriguez
- FFP 051 | The Impact of Sugar Consumption on Fertility and Health | Creating a Healthy Relationship with Food | Angelique Panagos
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!