Sally Fallon Morell is the founding president of the Weston A. Price Foundation and author of the best-selling cookbook, Nourishing Traditions. Her other titles include The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby & Child Care, Nourishing Broth, and Nourishing Fats.
In today’s episode, we talk about animal fats, and why they are necessary for optimizing your fertility & ensuring you have a healthy pregnancy.
Today’s episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program. I have designed the Fertility Awareness Mastery program to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- The difference between the way we ate 100 years ago and now
- What is cholesterol, and is it really bad for your health?
- Are animal fats a source of nutrition?
- What is the difference between animal fats and plant fats?
- Is Vitamin A dangerous?
- Can you get Vitamin A (retinol) from carrots and other vegetables?
- What role does Vitamin A play in fertility and pregnancy?
- Could Vitamin A deficiency play a role in endometriosis?
- Are plant and animal sources of omega 3 fatty acids the same?
- The importance of fats in fertility and conception
Connect with Sally:
- Weston A. Price Foundation
- Nourishing Traditions Blog
- Nourishing Fats: Why We Need Animal Fats for Health and Happiness
- Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and Diet Dictocrats
- The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby & Child Care
- Nourishing Broth: An Old-Fashioned Remedy for the Modern World
- The Oiling of America by Mary G. Enig, Ph.D. Presented by Sally Fallon – Morell
- Baptists Ladies’ Cook Book: Choice and Tested Recipes Contributed by the Ladies of Monmouth, Ill.
- Vitamin A: The Scarlet Nutrient
- The teratogenic metabolites of vitamin A in women following supplements and liver | Pub Med
- 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery group program | Fertility Friday
Related podcasts & blog posts:
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Program! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!