Stasha is The Period Coach, the bloody kind not the grammar kind. Founder of the Period Coaching School, certifying coaches to incorporate menstrual cycles in their work, and author of The Revolution Will Be Bloody, Stasha is also a dancer, cook, sword fighter, tai chi practicing, speaker, skateboarder, INTJ, foul mouthed, football loving, digital nomad. Basically, pinning her down is nearly impossible. She’ll go anywhere as long as there’s a tea kettle and WiFi.
A Certified Holistic Health Coach, and 20+ years of research have fueled her passion to reconnect women to the power in their period. Stasha is leading the bloody revolution to end the taboo of menstruation world wide. No longer whispers in bathrooms, she’s leading powerful public discussions.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- What drew Stasha to period coaching and what inspired her to write The Revolution Will be Bloody
- Stasha’ endometriosis experience and the age she went thru the diagnosis
- Why do doctors not take endometriosis serious
- How Stasha regulated and took control of her endometriosis
- Different ways to use cannabis for pain management
- What the pain symptoms felt like for Stasha
- What strategies does Stasha use with her clients from her personal experience
Connect with Stasha:
- The Revolution Will be Bloody
- Conceiving with Fertility Awareness Program
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 227 | Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals, Fibroids, and Epigenetics | Dr. Tiffany Katz, Ph.D.
- FFP 136 | Endometriosis, PCOS & Fibroids | Surgical Techniques That Preserve Fertility | NaPro Technology | Dr. Kyle Beiter
- FFP 180 | Managing Painful Periods | Dysmenorrhea | Endometriosis | Dr. Lara Briden, ND
- FFP 322 | Managing Endometriosis Naturally | Banishing Painful Periods | Jessica Drummond[FAMM Practitioner Series] FFP 392 | Endometriosis, Period Pain, & Self-Advocacy | Brittany Cornish
- FFP 257 | Mercier Therapy for Pelvic Pain and Infertility | Dr. Jennifer Mercier, ND, PhD
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!