Vicki Braun is a master fertility awareness consultant, trained and certified in four different methods of NFP; she is also a certified GAPS practitioner. She has a Bachelor’s degree in biology and chemistry and a Master’s Degree in microbiology. She writes and speaks on NFP, balancing hormones and healing the gut. She has taught NFP for over thirty years, and has consulted with thousands of women. She combines NFP and her knowledge of hormonal imbalances with a focus on gut health in order to help people restore hormonal balance through diet and lifestyle changes.
In today’s show we talk about cervical mucus and why it’s central to the fertility awareness method. We also talk about the connection between gut health, diet and fertility.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- Why cervical mucus is central to a woman’s hormone health?
- Can women learn fertility awareness on their own?
- What are the benefits of learning fertility awareness from an instructor?
- How to manage continuous mucus observations
- What is the connection between diet & fertility?
- What is the connection between gut health & fertility and how does that show up in your menstrual cycle?
- Weston A. Price dietary principles for fertility
- How do xenoestrogens impact fertility & the menstrual cycle?
Connect with Vicki
You can connect with Vicki on her Website
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
This episode is sponsored by Circle + Bloom! Click here to receive 20% off Circle + Bloom products! Make sure to use discount code: FertilityFriday at checkout!