Allison Siebecker, ND, MSOM, LAC, has worked in the nutritional field since 1988 and is a 2005 graduate of The National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM). Where she earned her Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine and her Masters in Oriental Medicine. She was the co-founder and former medical director of the SIBO Center for Digestive Health at NUNM Clinic and has specialized in the treatment of SIBO since 2010.
Dr. Siebecker is passionate about education- she is Instructor of Advanced Gastroenterology at NUNM, IBS Board of Advisor & Faculty for the GI Health Foundation, Co-Founder & Curriculum Coordinator of the 2014-2016 SIBO Symposiums, teaches continuing education classes for physicians, and is the author of the free educational website siboinfo.com.
In today’s episode we will be talking about SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth), and the impact it can have on your health and your fertility!
Today’s episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program. I have designed the Fertility Awareness Mastery program to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- What is SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)?
- The incredible impact that diet can have on SIBO symptoms
- Why is having an overgrowth of bacteria in your small intestine problematic?
- In what ways do the bacteria cause damage to the small intestine?
- What is the relationship between SIBO and IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)?
- What are some of the most common symptoms of SIBO?
- Is there a relationship between anxiety, depression and SIBO?
- How can SIBO impair the absorption of nutrients in your body?
- What specific nutrients are typically affected by SIBO?
- What are the most common causes of SIBO?
- The relationship between food poisoning and SIBO
- The relationship between SIBO and endometriosis
- How is SIBO diagnosed and treated?
- Can SIBO be treated with diet alone?
- Can SIBO be cured?
- The connection between SIBO and infertility
Connect with Dr. Siebecker:
- SIBO info | Dr. Allison Siebecker
- The SIBO SOS Summit
- If you’re interested in being an affiliate for the upcoming SIBO summit, email: [email protected]
- SIBO Update – An Interview with Dr. Mark Pimentel
- The Healthy Gut (website) | Rebecca Coomes
- The Healthy Gut (Podcast) | Rebecca Coomes
- 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Program
Related podcast episodes:
- FFP 166 | SIBO, IBS, and Fertility | The Healthy Gut | Rebecca Coomes
- FFP 136 | Endometriosis, PCOS & Fibroids | Surgical Techniques That Preserve Fertility | NaPro Technology | Dr. Kyle Beiter
- [On Air Client Session] FFP 151 | Overcoming Period Pain | The Link Between Digestion & The Menstrual Cycle | Lisa & Stacey
- FFP 108 | Cervical Mucus & Hormonal Health | Fertility Awareness Method Cycle Charting | Diet, Gut Health & Fertility | Vicki Braun
- FFP 084 | Adrenal Fatigue, Fertility & Hormone Balance | The Kalish Method | Dr. Daniel Kalish
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Program! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!