Topics discussed in today’s episode
- What is adrenal fatigue?
- How is stress and cortisol production related to estrogen and progesterone production
- The three stressors that control cortisol production
- The connection between sugar consumption, stress and hormonal imbalance
- The importance of sleep for hormonal imbalance
- The link between digestive health and fertility
- Why in Dr. Kalish’s experience women who are having trouble getting pregnant are often not feeling well and struggling with various health concerns
- The truth about motherhood and why you’ll want to be in good health before pregnancy
- How does alcohol consumption impact hormones and fertility
- The connection between gluten and infertility
- Month long salivary hormone testing to map out hormone levels throughout the menstrual cycle
- Addressing low progesterone after ovulation
- How does hormonal birth control impact a woman’s hormones?
- What factors are important for a woman to have healthy menstrual cycles?
Connect with Dr. Kalish
You can connect with Dr. Kalish on his website.
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)