Today’s episode is all about progesterone. Find out how to tell if your progesterone is low by looking at your menstrual cycle chart, and how to boost your levels if they’re low.
My Fertility Awareness Programs are designed to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- How does low progesterone show up in the menstrual cycle chart?
- What is the relationship between estrogen and progesterone during the menstrual cycle?
- How long is your luteal phase supposed to be?
- What are the most common signs of low progesterone?
- What is the role of progesterone in the menstrual cycle?
- What is the relationship between your basal body temperature and your progesterone levels?
- How are your progesterone levels related to the quality of your period?
- The relationship between hormonal contraceptives and progesterone levels
- What are some of the factors that may contribute to signs of low progesterone on your menstrual cycle chart?
- What is the relationship between progesterone and cortisol?
- The impact of stress on the menstrual cycle
- The impact of sleep and light on your progesterone levels
- Coffee, alcohol, sugar, and your menstrual cycle
- Key nutrients to support progesterone production
- When is the right time to seek support?
Connect with Lisa:
- Cycle characteristics after discontinuation of oral contraceptives | Pub Med
- 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
- Where the #%$@ is My Period? (ebook) | Fertility Friday
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler
- The Effects of Light on the Menstrual Cycle by Joe DeFelice
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 053 | The Effect of Light on the Menstrual Cycle and Fertility | Sleeping in Darkness to Regulate Menstruation | Natural Family Planning | Joy DeFelice
- FFP 068 | Sleep your way to a Healthy Menstrual Cycle | The Connection Between Sleep and Fertility | Shawn Stevenson
- FFP 106 | What You Need To Know About Progesterone and Pregnancy | Using Your Cycle To Time Hormone Testing | Fertility Awareness Method | Dr. Nora Pope
- FFP 092 | Natural Fertility Info | Nutrition For Fertility | Smart Supplementation | Get Pregnant Naturally | Hethir Rodriguez
- Do You Have Low Progesterone? Read This Before Having Your Levels Tested…
- Fertility Awareness Reality Series Episodes | Fertility Friday
- Fertility Awareness Podcast Episodes | Fertility Friday
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!