Diana and Kristen are Master Nutrition Therapists who are board certified in Holistic Nutrition by the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP).
In today’s episode, we talk about how to utilize the DUTCH test to identify hormone imbalances. You’ll also appreciate Friday’s episode with Dr. Carrie Jones, where we delve deeply into the importance of working with a trained practitioner to help you interpret this complex hormone test.
My Fertility Awareness Programs are designed to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence in charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- What is the relationship between stress and reproductive hormone production?
- The specific challenges women face with respect to stress management
- Why does stress impact the body differently as we get older?
- Stress, the adrenal glands, and cortisol
- Adrenal fatigue vs HPA axis disregulation (your hypothalamus, pituitary, adrenal axis)
- The connection between the stress response and our sex hormones
- What is the DUTCH test? And how is it different to regular (blood) hormonal testings?
- Why is testing the urine (as is done in DUTCH testing) more helpful for hormonal testing?
- When is it appropriate for a woman to have this test done?
- How hormone testing can provide valuable information that can empower you to make informed choices about your hormone health
- What can you do to improve your hormone balance when you aren’t in a financial position to pay for DUTCH testing
- How much exercise is too much?
Connect with Diana & Kristen:
- Restore For You | Diana & Kristen
- DUTCH Test | Advanced Hormone Testing
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- Fertility Friday Programs
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 215 | Understanding the DUTCH Hormone Test | Dr. Carrie Jones, ND
- FFP 197 | The Mind-Body Connection to Fertility | Amira Posner
- FFP 099 | HPA Axis Dysregulation, Adrenal Fatigue & Fertility | Stress Management | Kelsey Kinney (Marksteiner) RD
- FFP 097 | Managing the Stress of Infertility | The Physiology of Stress | Meditation & Guided Visualization | Hypnotherapy | Mind + Body Stress Reduction | Helen Adrienne
- Fertility Awareness Episodes | Fertility Friday
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!