In today’s episode, Shalom shares how fertility awareness cycle charting has impacted her fertility journey, and why she has gravitated to root cause medicine along the way.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE 10 week group coaching program! We start on February 22nd! Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- History of Shalom’s menstrual cycle and use of hormonal contraceptives
- What brought Shalom to Fertility Awareness Method
- Challenges Shalom had during her fertility journey
- Shalom’s childbirth experience
- How Shalom discovered she had Hashimoto’s
- Importance of forming a team and having support when having health issues
- Expenses of having fertility issues
- How to use your menstrual cycle as a fifth vital sign
Connect with Lisa:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 386 | Fertility Challenges & Recurrent Miscarriage | Gluten Intolerance, Celiac & Fertility | Justine Bold
- FFP 324 | Overcoming Fertility Challenges | Overcoming Miscarriage, Pregnancy Loss & Stillbirth | Christine McAlister
- FFP 254 | 5 Ways Fertility Awareness Will Help You Get Pregnant | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 213 | Surviving Fertility Challenges | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 115 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Overcoming Fertility Challenges | Infertility | Vegetarian Diet & Fertility | Aarathi & Lisa
- FFP 061 | How to Conceive Naturally and Have a Healthy Pregnancy after 30 | Willow Buckley
- FFP 031 | Using Fertility Awareness Charting to Treat Infertility Naturally | NaPro Technology | Dr. Danielle Miller
- FFP 017 | Natural Treatment for Unexplained Infertility | Treating Endometriosis and Fibroids | Dr Shawna Darou, ND
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!