If you’ve ever experienced painful sex, we take a deep dive into one of the common reasons why it happens, and several practical strategies for overcoming it!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE 10 week group coaching program! We start on May 10th! Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Carter’s period and birth control history
- Why Carter decided to come off of birth control and the side effects she experienced
- Carter’s experience with painful sex and diving in to reasons why it could be happening
- Common reasons for painful sex
- Strategies and solutions to alleviate painful sex
Connect with Lisa:
- Conceiving with Fertility Awareness Program
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 159 | Vulvodynia | Pain with Sex (Intercourse) | The Truth About Hormonal Birth Control | Lisa & Madeline
- FFP 128 | The Biggest Myths About Sex and Female Orgasm | 5 Practical Ways To Have Better Sex | The Key To Orgasms During Sex | Sex & Fertility Awareness | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 039 | Sexuality in Relationships, Sexuality and Aging, and Sex Education | Dr. Melanie Davis
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are youa women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!