Today’s episode is all about cervical mucus (CM)! I get questions about cervical mucus nearly every day in my emails and DMs, so today I’m answering your top questions about CM.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE 10 week group coaching program! We start on May 10th! Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- How important cervical mucus is to understanding your menstrual cycle?
- What is cervical mucus?
- Facts about cervical mucus?
- What are the different types of mucus?
- How you check for cervical mucus?
- What is normal and what is abnormal cervical mucus?
Connect with Lisa:
- Conceiving with Fertility Awareness Program
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- [FAMM Practitioner Series] FFP 390 | Personal Charting Insights | Cervical Health | Building Your Women’s Health Practice with FAMM | Haley Smith
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 237 | Demystifying the Cervix | Lisa & Dana
- FFP 191 | Cervical Health & Fertility Awareness Charting | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 186 | Managing Painful Periods | Charting Cervical Mucus | Lisa & Liz
- FFP 108 | Cervical Mucus & Hormonal Health | Fertility Awareness Method Cycle Charting | Diet, Gut Health & Fertility | Vicki Braun
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are youa women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!