Today I share a special episode outlining the benefits of utilizing the menstrual cycle as a vital sign in your women’s health practice. If you regularly work with female clients in the health space, you may be missing out on important pieces of the puzzle by not incorporating menstrual cycle charting in your client work. This episode also provides insight into how you can better understand your own health and hormones by focusing on menstrual cycle charting!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program, class of 2023! Early-bird registration is officially open for next year’s class of 2023. Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Why Lisa started to use her menstrual cycle as her fifth vital sign
- Why Lisa started the FAM Mentorship program
- Benefits and applications of using the fifth vital sign in your women’s health practice
- Why you should consider the menstrual cycle as the fifth vital sign
- What is HA
- What is the cause of HA
- How we can utilize the menstrual cycle as a vital sign
- Idea of having the menstrual cycle as an important puzzle piece
Connect with Lisa:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 389 | Top 6 Benefits of Incorporating Fertility Awareness Into Your Professional Practice | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 381 | Using Fertility Awareness As A Vital Sign | Lisa & Meg
- FFP 351 | Using The Menstrual Cycle As A Vital Sign | Nora Pope
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 345 | Understanding Your Fifth Vital Sign | Lisa & Grace
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!