In today’s episode Rose shares her personal experience with pill-induced gall bladder disease, as well as what lead her to use fertility awareness personally and in her women’s health nutrition practice.
Rose Constantine Smith is a Registered AFN Nutritionist specializing in women’s health.
Using nutrition, lifestyle and now menstrual cycle charting Rose supports women to meet their health goals whilst helping them to understand and appreciate their bodies beyond their physical appearance.
She works with women of all ages with issues including menstrual health, digestion, preparing for pregnancy, supporting energy, postnatal recovery and health post-menopause.
Now with her knowledge of fertility awareness which helped her through her own journey where she was left with very little support after the birth of her daughter, she is on a mission to provide women with the information and support they deserve to navigate their health and hormones smoothly throughout their life.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program, class of 2023! Early-bird registration is officially open for next year’s class of 2023. Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Rose’s profession and what brought Rose to Fertility Awareness
- Rose’s menstrual cycle and birth control history
- Rose’s experience being on the pill
- Side effects Rose experienced while on birth control
- Rose’s experience with gall bladder attacks
- Side effects Rose experienced when she got off birth control
- How she managed the gall bladder attacks
- When Rose realized the connection between the gall bladder attacks and birth control
Connect with Rose:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 435 | Birth Control Induced Gall Bladder Disease | Pill Reality Series | Barbara & Lisa
- FFP 369 | Hormonal Contraceptives & Gall Bladder Problems | Pill Reality Series | Lucie Fink
- FFP 141 | Surviving Hypothalamic Amenorrhea | Getting Your Period Back Without Fertility Drugs | Nicola Rinaldi
- FFP 086 | Hypothalamic Amenorrhea | Period Repair Manual | Healthy Hormones | Dr. Lara Briden
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!