Having trouble finding a healthcare practitioner who will support you? Tune into today’s episode for the low-down on finding the right provider!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook. The first fully customizable paper charting workbook of its kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Practical ways to find a practitioner to support you
- How our society view doctors
- How doctors are trained in medical school to approach women’s health and hormonal issues
- How should we view doctors
- How should we look at doctors advice
Connect with Lisa:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 336 | Your Doctor’s Perspective on the Fertility Awareness Method | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 285 | Finding a Medical Doctor Who Will Support You | Dr. Nathan Riley, MD
- FFP 123 | Fertility Awareness Training for Physicians & Health Professionals | What Your Doctor Needs to Know About Fertility Awareness | Dr. Marguerite Duane
- FFP 104 | Birth Control Pills From Your Doctor’s Perspective | Why Your Physician isn’t Looking at the Root Cause | Alternative Medicine for Women | Dr. Miranda Naylor
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!