In this episode, I stray from my usual interview format once again to share my take on some of the most common myths about fertility, the menstrual cycle, ovulation and the pill.
In case you don’t know me already a few things you might want to know are that I am and I have been charting my own cycles using the Fertility Awareness Method for the past 14 years or so, and I am the founder of FertilityFriday.com as well as the Fertility Friday Podcast!
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- The myth that ovulation always happens on day 14
- Can women ovulate multiple times during the menstrual cycle?
- When is the best time to have sex if you’re trying to get pregnant?
- Does the pill regulate your menstrual cycle?
- Does the pill make your body think it’s pregnant?
- How doe the pill actually work?
- How does the pill affect your fertility?
- What you need to know about your menstrual cycle
Connect with Lisa
- Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 055 | Menstrual Cycle Health | Why Regular Ovulation is Essential for Bone, Heart and Breast Health | Dr. Jerilynn Prior
- FFP 079 | The Top 10 Unexpected Effects of Coming Off The Pill | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 065 | 6 Easy Ways to Reduce Your Xenoestrogen Exposure with Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 037 | Managing Your Fertility Naturally with Fertility Awareness | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)