Heather Grzych is the author of The Ayurvedic Guide to Fertility. A board-certified Ayurvedic practitioner, she bridges the worlds of conventional and alternative medicine to help women and men heal their physical and emotional lives. Heather is on the board of directors for the National Ayurvedic Medical Association and has consulted with doctors, governments, and insurance companies.
And in today’s episode we talk about the implications of Ayurvedic medicine for fertility.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE 8 week group coaching program! We start on May 4th! Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
- What lead Heather to studying Ayurvedic Medicine and writing her bookWhat is Ayurvedic Medicine and where did it originate from
- How did Heather discover Ayurvedic Medicine and why did she choose it
- What is the difference between Ayurvedic and other modalities that we are familiar with
- The Five Elements in Ayurvedia
- Different Ayurvedic practices
- How does Ayurvedic Medicine relate to fertility
- What are the steps a women who is looking to get pregnant should take to get healthy using Ayurvedic Medicine
Connect with Heather:
- The Ayurvedic Guide to Fertility
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship (FAMM) Class of 2021
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 308 | How Does Stress Impact The Menstrual Cycle? | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 287 | Conceiving with Love | Denise Wiesner, LAc.
- FFP 248 | Abdominal Therapy for Fertility, Conception, and Emotional Healing | Andrea Thompson
- FFP 245 | Essential Oils and Your Hormones | Dr Mariza Snyder
- FFP 195 | Ayurvedic Medicine | Managing The Postpartum Period | Stacy Claxton
- FFP 163 | PCOS & Fertility | Improving Fertility & Balancing Hormones with Diet & Lifestyle Changes | Robyn Srigley
- FFP 144 | Seed Cycling & Hormone Balance | Supporting Your Menstrual Cycle Naturally | Dr. Nicole Sandilands
- FFP 092 | Natural Fertility Info | Nutrition For Fertility | Smart Supplementation | Get Pregnant Naturally | Hethir Rodriguez
- FFP 089 | Treating Infertility Naturally | Natural Fertility Solutions | Getting to the Root Cause | Gabriela Rosa
- FFP 076 | The Emotional Connection to Fertility & Health | Aimee Raupp
- FFP 061 | How to Conceive Naturally and Have a Healthy Pregnancy after 30 | Willow Buckley
- FFP 049 | Improving Fertility Naturally by Optimizing Your Diet, Lifestyle, and Environment | Eleni Roumeliotou
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors: