In today’s FAMM Research Series episode, I’m delving into what the research has to say about the role of vitamin D and fibroid growth.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook. The first fully customizable paper charting workbook of its kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program, class of 2024! Use this link to join the waiting list for next year’s program!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- What are uterine fibroids
- Important facts about fibroids
- Common issues and symptoms associated with fibroids
- Lisa’s personal experience with fibroids
- How Vitamin D effected uterine fibroids in the study
- How did the study choose women in the study
- How the study administered the Vitamin D
- The results of the study
Connect with Lisa:
- Effect of oral consumption of vitamin D on uterine fibroids: A randomized clinical trial
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 452 | A Medical Doctor’s Perspective on Uterine Fibroids | Dr. Camille Hammond, MD
- FFP 450 | Fibroids & The IUD | Pill Reality Series | Lisa & Augustina
- FFP 227 | Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals, Fibroids, and Epigenetics | Dr. Tiffany Katz, Ph.D.
- FFP 136 | Endometriosis, PCOS & Fibroids | Surgical Techniques That Preserve Fertility | NaPro Technology | Dr. Kyle Beiter
- FFP 017 | Natural Treatment for Unexplained Infertility | Treating Endometriosis and Fibroids | Dr Shawna Darou, ND
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply