Today Lisa’s client Serrita shares her experience trying to conceive, and we discuss different ways to boost progesterone and optimize her chances of conception with fertility awareness!
Registration is officially open for the next round of my Fertility Awareness Mastery group coaching program ! Classes begin on October 31st. Follow this link to apply now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Serrita’s menstrual cycle and birth control history
- Side effects Serrita had with birth control
- How were Serrita’s cycles effected when she got off and on of birth control
- Serrita’s journey to the Fertility Awareness Method
- Serrita’s experience trying to conceive
- How to boost progesterone
- Different ways to boost progesterone
- Optimizing Serrita’s chance of conception with fertility awareness
Connect with Lisa:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- [FAMM Practitioner Series] FFP 393 | PMS & Low Progesterone | Preconception Planning | Nora DeBora
- FFP 383 | Boosting Low Progesterone | Short Luteal Phase | PMS | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 112 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Low Progesterone, Miscarriage, Stress & The Menstrual Cycle | Overcoming Fertility Challenges | Amelia & Lisa
- FFP 106 | What You Need To Know About Progesterone and Pregnancy | Using Your Cycle To Time Hormone Testing | Fertility Awareness Method | Nora Pope
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!