Alisa Vitti is a women’s hormone and functional nutrition expert and pioneer in female biohacking. She is the best selling author of WomanCode, and her new book, In the FLO. She is the creator of the Cycle Syncing Method™— a female centric diet and lifestyle program that leverages hormonal patterns for optimal health, fitness and productivity. As the founder of FLOLiving.com, she has built the world’s first menstrual healthcare platform that helps women around the world put their period issues like PCOS, Fibroids, Endometriosis, and PMS into remission naturally using her highly effective FLO Protocol and the FLO Balance Supplements.
Finally, Alisa is also the creator the MyFLO period app—the first and only functional medicine period tracker designed to help users eliminate symptoms and schedule their lives according to their cycles. It is consistently ranked in the top 10 of paid apps in the health and fitness category on iTunes.
Today we talk about living “In the FLO” with your menstrual cycles and how it can help you in all areas of your life!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook. The first fully customizable paper charting workbook of it’s kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by Conceiving With Fertility Awareness My FREE online course designed to help you utilize fertility awareness strategies to optimize your chances of conceiving naturally. From timing sex accurately every time to identifying potential fertility issues through charting, this course has you covered. Head over to fertilityfriday.com/TTC for access.
- What brought Alisa into the work of women’s menstrual cycles and hormones
- Alisa’s personal period history and PCOS diagnosis
- Alisa’s disappointment in the description of the male reproductive system versus the female
- What are the most common myths of the menstrual cycle
- Why women should be celebrating our periods versus hating them
- What is infradium rhythm
- How health, diet and workout regimes effect the female body and cycle
- The belief that listening to your body closely is really just living your life in tune with your body
- What is the Cycle Syncing Method
- The importance of women having an orgasm during sex
Connect with Alisa Vitti:
- In the FLO
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 301 | Gut Health, Digestion, and Your Fertility | Dr. Haylee Nye, ND, and Kristin Cornett
- FFP 281 | Intermittent Fasting, Keto Diets, and Why Women Should Approach it Differently | Shawn Mynar
- FFP 256 | Gut Health & Fertility | Sarah Clark
- FFP 221 | 10 Ways I Reduced My Sugar and Carbohydrate Consumption | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 177 | Wheat Belly | Gluten Sensitivity, IBS, and Inflammation | Dr. William Davis
- FFP 163 | PCOS & Fertility | Improving Fertility & Balancing Hormones with Diet & Lifestyle Changes | Robyn Srigley
- FFP 155 | The Impact of Under-Eating on Your Fertility & Your Cycles | Lily Nichols
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 148 | The Impact Of Sugar On The Menstrual Cycle | Body Literacy | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Lisa & Anna
- FFP 072 | The Connection Between Eating Disorders, PCOS, & Fertility | Angela Grassi
- FFP 051 | The Impact of Sugar Consumption on Fertility and Health | Creating a Healthy Relationship with Food | Angelique Panagos
- FFP 049 | Improving Fertility Naturally by Optimizing Your Diet, Lifestyle, and Environment | Eleni Roumeliotou
- FFP 028 | Carbohydrate Restriction for Weight Loss | Insulin Sensitivity and PCOS | Franziska Spritzler
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by the upcoming Postpartum Edition of Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here to apply now!