This is the fourth episode in my new Fertility Awareness Reality Series! I share the work that I do with clients “on air” with you in these special episodes where I am hosting live mini-sessions with women who I have worked with.
In today’s episode, I interview Amelia. Amelia was a member of my previous Fertility Friday Group Program and wanted to be part of this series hoping that her story of struggling with multiple miscarriages and low Progesterone may give hope and/or inspiration to others.
Make sure to head over to my Group Programs page to find out more about my upcoming January 2017 group programs and how you can apply to be a part of it! You’ll want to apply early as there are a limited number of participants I can accept into each group.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- Amelia’s contraceptive and menstrual history
- The unfortunate, but common, practice of using the pill as a cure-all
- Amelia’s transition of coming off the pill
- What type of charting was Amelia doing before starting the Justisse Method?
- How has Amelia’s understanding of cervical mucus changed since starting the program?
- Amelia realizes how recent stressful life events caused her to not ovulate
- When is the right time to test Progesterone levels during your menstrual cycle?
- The role Progesterone plays in the menstrual cycle
- Explaining the impact of stress, and even travel, on a menstrual cycle
- Why more Estrogen is not always the answer
- The connection between Amelia’s diet changes and the leveling of her cycle
- Why Amelia feels it’s critical to be kind to yourself
- Amelia’s recent experience with Circle + Bloom
- FFP 093 | Mind & Body Connection to Fertility | Visualization & Meditation for Fertility | Circle + Bloom | Joanne Verkuilen
- FFP 106 | What You Need To Know About Progesterone and Pregnancy | Using Your Cycle To Time Hormone Testing | Fertility Awareness Method | Dr. Nora Pope
- To find out if there is a medical consultant in your area trained in NaPro technology go to this website and click on “Find a Medical Consultant”
- 2017 Fertility Friday Group Programs
Other Episodes in the FAM Reality Series
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 105 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Fertility Awareness Method | PCOS | Balancing Blood Sugar | Nutrition for Fertility | Teri & Lisa
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 107 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Fertility Awareness Method | Low Hormone Cycle | Impact of a Long-Term Vegetarian Diet on the Menstrual Cycle | Carolina & Lisa
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 110 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Using Fertility Awareness for Birth Control | Aisha & Lisa
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
This episode is sponsored by Circle + Bloom! Click here to receive 20% off Circle + Bloom products! Make sure to use discount code: FertilityFriday at checkout!