In today’s on-air client session Karen and I talk about the transition phase after coming off the pill, and the importance of planning ahead for pregnancy.
- Using fertility computers like Daysy or LadyComp alongside Fertility Awareness charting
- The importance of planning ahead for pregnancy
- When is the best time to stop using hormonal contraceptives?
- What does the menstrual cycle typically look like during the first year after coming off hormonal contraceptives?
- How to check your cervical position
- How would you know if you may have issues with your cervix?
- Setting yourself up for the best possible pregnancy
- How to tell the difference between dry, smooth & lubricative sensations
Connect with Lisa:
- FFP 063 | Lady Comp & Daysy – Using Tech with Fertility Awareness | Holly Grigg-Spall
- Justisse Charting App
- 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 021 | What Hormonal Contraceptives Really do to Women | Sweetening the Pill | Holly Grigg-Spall
- Sweetening the Pill (book) by Holly Grigg-Spall
- FFP 149 | The Truth About Ovulation Predictor Kits (OPKs) | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- Top 10 unexpected effects of coming off the pill
- FFP 181 | Staying Consistent With Charting When Life is Stressful | Fertility Awareness Method | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 079 | The Top 10 Unexpected Effects of Coming Off The Pill | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- Fertility Awareness Reality Series Episodes | Fertility Friday
- Fertility Awareness Podcast Episodes | Fertility Friday
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!