When should you come off the pill when you’re planning to conceive? How long will it take for your cycles to normalize once you come off? In this week’s episode we take a deep dive into coming off the pill for conception!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE 10 week group coaching program! We start on May 10th! Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- The strategy for coming off the pill as it pertains to conception
- Timing of when you should come off the pill when trying to conceive
- Post pill side effects and side effects
- When you should stop taking you birth control during your pill pack
- Things to consider when coming off the pill
- Supplements to take when coming off the pill to replenish your body
Connect with Lisa:
- Conceiving with Fertility Awareness Program
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 406 | Conceiving With Fertility Awareness | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 383 | Boosting Low Progesterone | Short Luteal Phase | PMS | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 300 | Conceiving with Fertility Awareness | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 287 | Conceiving with Love | Denise Wiesner, LAc.
- FFP 277 | The Top 4 Reasons Why You’re Not Conceiving | Lisa | Fertility Friday
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!