Today’s episode is all about boosting progesterone production, with a special focus on Seed Cycling.
Nora Pope, FCP is a retired Naturopathic Doctor and Creighton Model FertilityCare Practitioner with a private practice in Toronto from 2002-19. She is a highly sought-after public speaker and since 2003, Nora Pope has educated physicians, midwives, pharmacists, and health experts on the scientific use of natural medicines.
Dr. Jessica Liu, ND is a Naturopathic Doctor, with over 16 years of expertise and clinical excellence in the field of fertility, women’s health and pregnancy care. With an extensive background in natural reproductive medicine, Dr. Liu has helped hundreds of families conceive healthy babies, both naturally and with assisted reproductive techniques such as IUI or IVF. Her program, “Creating Vibrant Fertility” has a particular focus in supporting women to move through the emotional trauma of sub-fertility and pregnancy loss in order to awaken their optimal fertility potential.
Together Nora and Dr. Liu have created the Fertility CE program, a continuing education program for women’s health professionals.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE 10 week group coaching program! We start on May 10th! Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- How infections are related to miscarriage’s
- What should you look for if you think you have an infection
- How to diagnosis your infection
- Why cervical mucus is important to monitor while your cycle charting
- How antibiotics effect your cycle and a pregnancy
- The importance of progesterone to a healthy cycle and pregnancy
Connect with Nora:
Connect with Dr. Jessica Liu:
- Fertility Continuing Education for Healthcare Professionals
- Conceiving with Fertility Awareness Program
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- [FAMM Practitioner Series] FFP 393 | PMS & Low Progesterone | Preconception Planning | Nora DeBora
- FFP 383 | Boosting Low Progesterone | Short Luteal Phase | PMS | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 233 | Progesterone and the Importance of Regular Ovulation | Dr. Jerilynn Prior
- FFP 185 | Low Progesterone | Short Luteal Phase | Premenstrual Spotting | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 144 | Seed Cycling & Hormone Balance | Supporting Your Menstrual Cycle Naturally | Dr. Nicole Sandilands
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!