Today’s episode is all about hormonal migraines! Tune in to find out how to reduce or eliminate them for good.
Diane Ducarme is the Founder & CEO of Nectar Health – a Company that Advocates for and Adds Years to the Lives of Those Suffering From Migraine Disease. She has an MBA from Harvard Business School, she is a Fulbright scholar and an Edmund Hillary Fellow. She has a Master’s in Science Engineering Technology and Mathematics from Europe and studied Traditional Chinese Medicine in China, and she is now with the Academy of Healing Nutrition. Diane speaks 7 languages, one of which is Mandarin. Prior to founding Nectar Health, she worked for 8 years at McKinsey and 2 years at Fonterra as head of incubation of start-ups.
Today’s episode is also sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook. The first fully customizable paper charting workbook of its kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Diane’s professional background
- What lead Diane to learn Mandarin
- What inspired and motivated Diane to deepen into the study of the migraine and women’s menstrual cycle
- What did Diane change with her sisters health to help her eliminate her migraines
- Statistics on migraines
- The connection between migraines and hormones
- When do migraines most likely occur and why
- What are migraines
- What is the difference between head aches and migraines
Connect with Diane Ducarme:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 456 | Hormonal Migraines | FAMM Research Series | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 455 | Migraines & Your Menstrual Cycle | Dr. Meg Mill
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 238 | Fertility Awareness, Birth Control, and Body Literacy | Lisa & Leah C
- FFP 192 | Chinese Medicine for Menstrual Cycle Health | Eric Karchmer
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!