In today’s episode I dive into the difference between PCOS and HA. Two very different conditions with different presentations which are often confused with one another!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- What is PCOS?
- What is Hypothalamic Amenorrhea?
- Characteristics of PCOS and how it shows up in your cycle
- Symptoms of PCOS and HA
- Characteristics of HA and how it shows up in your cycle
- Why looking at your menstrual cycle is a vital sign
Connect with Lisa:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 354 | Coming Off The Pill With PCOS | Kate Kordsmeier
- FFP 349 | Overcoming Hypothalamic Amenorrhea | Samantha Kellgren
- FFP 223 | Overcoming Hypothalamic Amenorrhea | No Period. Now What? | Dr. Nicola Rinaldi, PhD
- FFP 211 | Healing PCOS | Amy Medling
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!