Amy is a certified health coach who specializes in working with women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). She is the author of Healing PCOS, and she works with women who are frustrated and have lost all hope when the only solution their doctors offer is to lose weight, take a pill, and live with their symptoms. Amy founded PCOS Diva to offer women tools to help gain control of their PCOS and regain their fertility, femininity, health, and happiness, and she has developed a proven protocol of supplements, diet, and lifestyle programs to support women to heal their PCOS. In case you haven’t heard Amy’s first appearance on the podcast, click here to have a listen.
In today’s episode, we talk about overcoming PCOS naturally, and the importance of advocating for the support you need..
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- What is PCOS, and what are the most common symptoms?
- What is a PCOS diva?
- The importance of advocating for yourself to get the care and support you need
- The importance of believing that you can be healthy and recover from PCOS
- The connection between PCOS, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and endometrial cancer
- Why PCOS is not simply a condition of the “ovaries”
- 21 days to managing your PCOS symptoms
- Movement for PCOS
- Dealing with a PCOS diagnosis
- The role of supplementation in healing PCOS
Connect with Amy:
- Healing PCOS book by Amy Medling
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 022 | What is PCOS? | Healing PCOS Naturally | PCOS Diva Amy Medling
- FFP 060 | Treating PCOS Without Fertility Drugs | Conceiving Naturally With PCOS | Dr. Katherine Sherif
- FFP 103 | Real Food for PCOS | PCOS, Insulin Resistance & Diabetes | Managing PCOS Naturally with Diet | Balancing Blood Sugar | Lily Nichols
- FFP 425 | PCOS or HA? | What Is The Difference? | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 354 | Coming Off The Pill With PCOS | Kate Kordsmeier
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!