Today I share another installment of my Fertility Awareness Reality Series. This is an on-air client session with Ashlee, a member of my most recent 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program.
In today’s show, we delve into cervical health, cervical mucus production, and how to accurately time sex to optimize your chances of conceiving naturally.
Today’s episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program. I have designed the Fertility Awareness Mastery program to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- How to check for cervical mucus
- The link between cervical mucus and hormonal health
- Gentle ways to boost progesterone production in the post-ovulatory phase
- What are the characteristics of a healthy cycle
- Does your cycle have to be “perfect” to conceive?
- How to time sex to optimize your chances of conceiving
- The connection between the pill, HPV, and abnormal cervical cells
- What causes of low mucus production?
- How to boost cervical mucus production
- Using the menstrual cycle as a diagnostic tool
Connect with Lisa:
- Folate and Vitamin B12 levels in abnormal pap smear: a case study | Pub Med
- Cancer of the cervix uteri and Vitamin A | Pub Med
Related podcast episodes:
- Fertility Awareness Reality Series Podcast Episodes | Fertility Friday
- Fertility Awareness Podcast Episodes | Fertility Friday
- FFP 140 | Transitioning From Hormonal Birth Control After Long-Term Pill Use | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 079 | The Top 10 Unexpected Effects of Coming Off The Pill | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 095 | No More Periods? The Blessings of the Curse | Menstrual Suppression | The Pill | Dr. Susan Rako
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Program! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!