Dr. Haylee Nye is a licensed naturopathic physician and certified nutritionist with advanced training in women’s health and infertility. Kristin Cornett is a certified nutritional therapy practitioner with expertise in functional wellness, women’s health, and fertility. Together they run Tiny Feet, an online platform that helps educate and empower couples as they journey toward parenthood.
Dr. Haylee and Kristin take a unique functional medicine approach that gives couples the tools they need to get to the root cause of health and fertility struggles, conceive successfully, and set their babies up for lifelong health from the very beginning. They offer functional lab testing with virtual one-on-one consults and have recently released an online preconception and fertility optimization course called Fertile in 5 Masterclass. They also co-host a popular weekly podcast on iTunes called Mastering Your Fertility.
Today’s episode is also sponsored by Conceiving With Fertility Awareness My FREE online course designed to help you utilize fertility awareness strategies to optimize your chances of conceiving naturally. From timing sex accurately every time to identifying potential fertility issues through charting, this course has you covered. Head over to fertilityfriday.com/TTC for access.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook. The first fully customizable paper charting workbook of it’s kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
- The life experiences that led Dr. Nye and Kristin to their focus on women’s health and gut health
- Factors that can cause your bowels to go wrong
- Signs that something could be going on with your gut health
- Who to go to if you suspect you are having gut issues
- Tips on how to find specialized naturopaths in your area
- Investigations into the gut that can be done to help identify problems
- What is a normal day/week for the digestive system
- What is considered constipated vs. diarrhea
- The benefits of the Bristol Stool Chart for determining your stool type
- The effects constipation can have on the rest of your body
- How gut health impacts fertility
- The effects of inflammation on a woman’s fertility and menstrual cycle
- Tips to do before seeking out diagnostic testing to help with gut health
- The benefit of an elimination diet when figuring out gut issues
Connect with Dr. Haylee Nye and Kristin Cornett:
- Tiny Feet | Website
- Mastering Your Fertility Podcast
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Bristol Stool Chart
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize your Fertility | Audiobook | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Get The First chapter of The Fifth Vital Sign for FREE | thefifthvitalsignbook.com
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 242 | Planning for Pregnancy | What You Need To Know! | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 232 | Birth Stories | Planning and Preparing for Birth | Dr. Danielle Miller
- FFP 207 | Top 10 Ways I’m Preparing For Pregnancy | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 092 | Natural Fertility Info | Nutrition For Fertility | Smart Supplementation | Get Pregnant Naturally | Hethir Rodriguez
- FFP 070 | Healing, Illness, Fertility & Pregnancy | Getting to the Root Cause | Dr. Thomas Cowan
- FFP 049 | Improving Fertility Naturally by Optimizing Your Diet, Lifestyle, and Environment | Eleni Roumeliotou
- FFP 017 | Natural Treatment for Unexplained Infertility | Treating Endometriosis and Fibroids | Dr Shawna Darou, ND
- FFP 009 | Sacred Fertility Foods | The key to having healthy babies and a healthy pregnancy | Sally Fallon-Morell
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
From timing sex accurately every time to identifying potential fertility issues through charting, this course has you covered. Head over to fertilityfriday.com/TTC for access.