When Sarah was 28 years old, she received a diagnosis of premature ovarian failure. She accepted the diagnosis and had both her children through in vitro fertilization. Years later she realized the root cause of her infertility was a food intolerance. Sarah is a certified life coach with accreditation from the International Coaches Federation and a health coach with training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She is the author of Fabulously Fertile – Supercharge Your Fertility Naturally, and she is also the host of the Get Pregnant Naturally Podcast.
In today’s episode we talk about the link between overall health and fertility, and why it’s important to take a holistic approach to improve fertility challenges.
Today’s episode is also sponsored by The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. The Fifth Vital Sign is available for purchase on Amazon, and you can head over to thefifthvitalsignbook.com to download the first chapter for free.
- The importance of listening to what your body is telling you and the signals it is giving you
- How sudden changes in your lifestyle can turn on and off disease
- How long term use of birth control can affect your gut health
- Similarities with gut health and menstrual health reflecting other issues in your body
- How food sensitivity testing can determine the best foods for your personal health
- What the DUTCH Test reveals about your hormones
- A fundamental difference between a conventional medical approach versus a functional medical approach
- The importance of focusing on your self-care and giving your body some love
Connect with Sarah:
- Fabulously Fertile – Supercharge Your Fertility Naturally
- Fertility Preparation Program
- Fabulously Fertile Cookbook
- Sarah Clark | Website
- Yoga Freebie
- Get Pregnant Naturally Podcast
- FFP 040 | Premature Ovarian Failure at Age 28, IVF Using Donor Eggs, and Fertility Coaching | Sarah Clark
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Get The First chapter of The Fifth Vital Sign for FREE | thefifthvitalsignbook.com
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 242 | Planning for Pregnancy | What You Need To Know! | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 228 | Mindfullness For Infertility | Dr. Janetti Marotta, Ph.D.
- FFP 221 | 10 Ways I Reduced My Sugar and Carbohydrate Consumption | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 213 | Surviving Fertility Challenges | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 207 | Top 10 Ways I’m Preparing For Pregnancy | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 188 | Real Food For Pregnancy | Optimizing vegetarian & vegan diets for pregnancy | Lily Nichols
- FFP 166 | SIBO, IBS, and Fertility | The Healthy Gut | Rebecca Coomes
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my new book The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. Click here to buy now.